Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Photo Collage

I just did this today so thought I would add it to this post. It's a sheet of canvas sprayed with white webbing spray then spritzed with "graphite" Glimmer mist. Some images, transparencies, german scrap, corrugated cardboard stamp, and some rubons and some strips of scrapbook paper for her dress.

Nothing terribly exciting but I just wanted to try my hand at the Picasa photo collage (needs some work) . These are a few pages from some of my art journals and the the cover of one, also a snippet of the inchie canvas I did a few weeks ago. Not sure if you can click on the individual pictures for a larger view. I'm supposed to be making a few Christmas cards, but it's been such a long time since I made one that I think I've lost my card "mojo". I've got so many things started and not finished. Whenever I start something it seems to lead me to something else that I want to try so I tell myself that I'll get back to the original project once I've for instance, made a few clay pieces (my latest craze) so while they are drying I'll continue on, but while I'm making the clay bits and bobs something else pops into my head that might compliment the clay and I'm off on another tangent. Oh well I guess that's the nature of creating, one thing leads another and so it goes.


Posted by Picasa


0 comments:







Post a Comment