Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fishy tale continued.

Well as you know the fish died and I was unsure of what to do. Well I made an executive decision and scooped it out of the tank with a soup ladle and buried it in a large pot that has a Bay tree growing in it. I just felt that it had been dumped unceremoniously with little thought, so I set out to somehow memorialize the poor wee thing. A cross was the obvious thing but my supplies were a bit limited. I needed a couple of popsicle sticks and I wasn't about to buy a pack of 100 only to use two, so of course the next best thing was to buy .........icecream......a 6 pack of Magnum mini's 3 vanilla and 3 peppermint to be precise. Then I had to eat at least 2 of the said Magnums in the interest of art....... of course. I scrounged around the house and found the fish eraser and a small fish punch and here's the end result.

Here it is in the pot. My sister rang me when the arrived home and thanked me for taking the trouble to memorialise Sorah but an unfortunate thing happened. Astro the wonder dog who had been staying at Club Med for canines arrived home and promptly ate it!



0 comments:







Post a Comment