Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tips & Tricks

Anything in a spray bottles usually presents a challenge. My "studio" consists of a 1.5m square corner of the family room so as you can imagine space is at a premium. And having to go outside and up the end of the backyard to spray is a pain in the bum, plus it's usually windy and if I have washing on the line the drift can end up on my freshly washed white sheets. Now that would be annoying. So I devised my own little spray booth that fits neatly on my desk and folds up flat so I can slot it between other stuff that's shoved under my desk.I cut up a cardboard packing box. Took out the top and bottom and one side.

It stands up nicely on my desk and protects everything on it from the over spray.


So all of those colour wash dyes, glimmer mists, etc. get used a bit more often now I don't have to go outside in the wind or the rain or the heat.
Sorry about the blurry photo, but you get my "drift".




0 comments:







Post a Comment