Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Last ones.....I Promise!

Here are the last two items from Perth Upmarket. This is a hand carved stamp about 7 cm (2 3/4") by 2.5 cm (1"). I just fell in love with it and thought it would be perfect for ATC's, except they will have to be landscape orientation rather than the traditional portrait one. I most assuredly have ideas for these little houses. The lady who did these also had beautiful collograph prints that were way out of my price range, so I just stood and drooled over them until I got pushed out of the way by a lady with a pram. (prams shouldn't be allowed at these events......just kidding.....not really) Now this piece I just love. The photo doesn't do it justice. Silver of course, my preferred metal. Grey faux pearls and mesh chain all woven together into a bracelet. I'm a pearl girl, just love them and it's also my birth stone and that was my justification for buying it. You can go here to have a look at their other jewelry.

Just a note on the weather. I'm declaring it officially cold. The last few days I've been wearing socks with my slippers and wandering around the house with my dressing gown on over the top of my clothes until about lunch time. Gawd....I'm turning into my mother! In my lounge room it's currently 15.5c and according to the Weather Pixie it's 10c outside, why does she look so perky and happy then?



0 comments:







Post a Comment