Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cheats Wire Work

I was going through all my old scrapbooking stuff the other day and came across these and thought to myself............what if I do this.....
.....then squash one of these inside it......
......then shove one of these through the middle......
.....wire wrap (but then get discouraged 'cos the wrap's a bit of a dogs breakfast)......
......but continue on anyway and add a dangley charm......
....and maybe there's a possibility that it might work. What do you think? Someone may have already worked this out and their photos are almost certainly a lot clearer than mine, but you get the general idea I hope.
Onto other matters of importance. Over at Erin's blog she is having a challenge, actually this is the third I think in a series of them (I missed the first two) and she's very persuasive and talked me into adding my humble pieces of jewelry to it. There's prizes to be won and some fantastic pieces to drool over from the other participants. The title for this particular challenge is Grandma's sewing box. So pop on over and have a look.....go on.....crikey, what are you waiting for.


0 comments:







Post a Comment