Monday, December 14, 2009

The Long and Short of it.

I've photographed these earrings about 10 times trying to get the colour right. Not much luck. So you'll have to use your imagination.Silver background wallpaper with fine almost bronze coloured stripes and what looks like Asian writing. Grungeboard discs in small, medium and large. Glued the WP to both sides of the GB discs and then set eyelets in them. Connected them together with black square jump rings that I made myself.
The dangle on the bottom is a black faceted disco ball that I had no intentions of adding. Last night in bed while I was working out the design in my head I told myself to remember not to punch two holes in that largest disc. What was the very first thing I did after all the glue had dried? You guessed it, I punched two holes.
These earrings are long, very long but according to my daughter they're just right. I might try and talk her into modeling them for me so I can take another 10 photos.


0 comments:







Post a Comment