Friday, April 30, 2010

Black, Cream and Grey

Remember this from my last post? (I've got old lady hands..now that's depressing).Here's a close-up of the beads after I stamped them.
Another close-up. The large speckled beads were once on another necklace.
Wallpaper and grungeboard discs. The middle one looks as though there is a Japanese lady peeking out from behind a tree. Total serendipity.
Here's the whole necklace. I was unsure if it was a bit too busy, but after getting a couple of opinions from females from either end of the age spectrum, one a young, funky, hip and happening kind of girl and the other an age appropriate hip and happening kind of lady they both assured me it wasn't too busy and both would wear it in a heart beat. So I was pleasantly re-assured.
I have a few of the stamped beads left so I might make something entirely different with them.


0 comments:







Post a Comment