Friday, April 16, 2010

Introducing Eleanor

My photos aren't terribly great I know and they certainly haven't done justice to Heather's beautiful ceramic pendant. It's hard to describe the colours in it, a very pale sage green with white and dark brown markings on it.
I've used blue jade faceted rondelles, olive green I don't know what....I'm terrible I buy beads and forget what they are, and mother of pearl beads all joined together with brass wire. Two brass filigree flower connectors and a little brass bird charm.
I didn't have any brass toggle and clasps so I made a beaded clasp and added a vintage button for the toggle. Wasn't too sure about the colour scheme but the more I look at it the more I love it.
Eleanor Rigby

I guess I'd better think of a name or Carmen will be on my case again about naming my pieces so being an old hippy chic Beatles fan, I'm calling it Elanor Rigby


0 comments:







Post a Comment