Friday, May 28, 2010

Chandelier Crystals

I'm so lucky to have a BFF like Carmen. Look at the gorgeous chandelier crystals she gave me. I've got enough to make several necklaces and I know if I beg and put the 'hang-dog' look on my face and make her feel sorry for me she'll quite possibly give me some more.
I've used a very dark gunmetal grey chain and some small leaf connectors to join it all together and the combination of dark chain and twinkly clear crystals looks so good together.

But alas, it was very hard to photograph.

A large teardrop crystal that I wire wrapped and threaded onto a small piece of chain and then attached it to the main necklace so it has a bit of movement.

I've listed it in my Artfire store along with a couple of other pieces.
A busy weekend coming up, 2 engagements parties, my weekly visit to mum, and hopefully a little bit of time spent at my desk with some new beads to play with.


0 comments:







Post a Comment