Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh for a Hot Shower

I'm in a black and white and silver rut at the moment. Oh well, I'll just keep going with it until it wears itself out.
We're living the pioneer life at the moment. The last few mornings have been the coldest so far this year and of course the law of averages means the hot water system, which has served us well for the last 17 years, sprung a leak. So I haven't had a shower, I've had to boil water to wash the dishes and I sooooo miss running hot water. The new system gets installed tomorrow afternoon, so it's off to SIL in the morning for a nice hot shower.

Black lava beads linked together, black enamel chain and a black and white cameo.
I did change the main silver jump ring in the centre and replaced it with something a little more interesting.
I've also made another wallpaper necklace that I'm thrilled to bits with the way it turned out. I'll post pictures later in the week.
I'm contemplating going to the Craft and Quilt fair this week. I can't remember if I thought it was worth while when I went last year or whether it was a disappointment, or maybe that was the year before. Well I won't know unless I go, will I.


0 comments:







Post a Comment