Sunday, June 20, 2010

Earrings and A New Obsession (oh dear!)

It's been a fairly quiet week so far, apart from a spate of earring designs being created at my desk. After my PMC weekend of last, and having a bit of play with polymer clay I've become a bit obsessed. I'm now researching, learning, trolling the internet and spending a bit of money (tools, books, clay etc.). So look out for future blog posts on my polymer clay journey that I'm about to embark on. You can't wait, I know!!!
Blue agate, rose pink rhodocrosite beads and silver spacers and hand made ear wires.

Gunmetal grey connectors and hand made ear wires with chandelier crystals.
A little bit of fun. Shell oblong beads hand stamped with stazon ink.
Same shell beads with a floral stamped design.
With DH being on holidays for the next 3 weeks and glued to the TV for every world cup soccer game, not sure how much creating I'll get done. My desk and computer are in the family room and I'm one of those people who loves dead quiet when I'm working. No music, no noise and definitely no TV when I'm at my desk, I find it so distracting and it just sucks the creative juice right out of me. The Kippers have a large flat screen in their lounge room so hopefully he'll go in there and watch it when they're not home.
These earrings are on my Artfire store along with a few others.


0 comments:







Post a Comment