Sunday, September 5, 2010

Flowers on Angove….and Me

How lucky am I. I’ve been given the opportunity to set up a little market stall with the gorgeous girls from Flowers on Angove in North Perth on  Saturday mornings. Such a great location on the corner of Angove and Woodville Streets.

Cecile and Tam were so generous and helpful, lending me a blackboard to write my sign on and shifting me around to a better spot to take advantage of the passing trade and there’s lots of passersby. Couples strolling by with fresh baguettes tucked under their arms and fluffy dogs on leashes.

Lots of coffee shops in the area with a supermarket and several lovely arty crafty stores to browse in.

P1020540-1

The girls, Cecile on the left Tam on the right do a roaring trade with their flowers. As the sign says they are farm fresh and a fantastic price.

P1020545-1

Here’s moi in front of my little table with my wares on display. Gorgeous Joanie came down to give me moral support and a helping hand and I didn’t get photo of her. Next time.

P1020546-1

I did reasonably well for my first day and sold several pieces. My third customer was a bloke!

P1020548-1

So next Saturday come on down to Angove Street North Perth, have a coffee, buy fresh crusty bread, treat yourself to a beautiful bunch of flowers and stop by and say hi to me. You never know I may just have that special necklace, bracelet or earrings your looking for. In fact I’m sure I do!


0 comments:







Post a Comment