Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog Headers

 

 

They were always the bane of my blogging existence. For quite a long time I didn’t have one. It just disappeared into the blogosphere never to be seen again. Not only did the header disappear but the html code took a hike too.

 

Well I finally got a header and the code back again once I had my blog redesigned by a professional. But I wanted to be able to change the header frequently, you know, a bit like changing outfits or hairstyles when you need a lift.

 

Collages-1

I did this one too.

 

So after googling headers I came across this site. Clover Lane and she has a very easy tutorial on how to create a header using Picasa photo editing software. I love Picasa……did I ever tell you that I’m a Photoshop failure and dropout? Well I am, went to a couple of classes and it was all  double dutch and geek speak and it  just went straight over my head.

 

But this tutorial is so easy to follow. The instructions and photos are clear and concise, so if you’re looking to change things up a bit on your blog this is the place to go.

 


0 comments:







Post a Comment