Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another Year Gone By


So last week I turned 58. Good grief, how did that happen? The slightly depressing part about the whole thing is last year I thought and told people I was 56 until my daughter pointed out to me one night when we were out to dinner that I was actually 57, thanks Brighita! So I somehow lost a year.

P1030210-1


Now I’m even more confused because according to the candles the kiddlets put on my cake I’m 72,579 years old…egad! Some days I feel that I old.

Moving on to other things……my wonderful friend Tish and I are doing a little bit of a collaboration. Tish does the most wonderful things with wire. My wire working skills are mediocre at best and I wanted some fancy bails so I emailed her with a very rough (and I mean rough, my drawing skills are less than mediocre) sketch of what I had in mind. Well they arrived in the mail a couple of days ago and I couldn’t be more thrilled because they are exactly what I wanted.

P1030215-1


P1030216-1


So I this is the sort of thing I wanted to do with them.

P1030217-1


P1030218-1


One of my Landscape pendants with a bit of steampunkary added to it. The postman will be delivering some of my pendants to Tish very soon.

I actually made some jewellery the other day (apart from the necklace above). The polymer clay stuff is starting to build up so I thought I’d better put my jewellery panties on and get cracking.

P1030227-1


Hand stamped triptych? necklace….

P1030219-1


….and a free form pendant with some pc beads and spacers.

I have a few more things I photographed this morning but I’ll save them for another post.


0 comments:







Post a Comment