Monday, July 11, 2011

Is There An App For That?

Oh dear, I’ve neglected my blog, so much so, that my sister in Victoria rang me tonight to make sure I wasn’t sick because I hadn’t posted in awhile.
I blame my new iPad. I’ve been pulled into the app vortex well and truly. iBooks, Kindle, Kobo, photo apps, recipe apps, organize your life apps, you name it, there’s an app for it.
Just a few pendants I’ve made recently and testing some new stamps.
P1030119-1

P1030123-1
And playing around with some bling although they aren’t that blingy in the photo.
P1030231-1

Also I’ve been making some buttons. Another sister belongs to a sewing guild so I’ve made a few different shapes, sizes and colours of buttons for her to take to the next meeting.

So once the app novelty wears off a bit I’ll be back!


0 comments:







Post a Comment