Tuesday, July 26, 2011

More Gift Tags


This time for babies (no….. I’m not getting clucky). I was lunching with some girl friends yesterday and sold some of my other tags to a couple of ladies and the overwhelming feeling from them was that I should do some baby ones. Three of them are grandmas so I was open to their suggestions and got cooking today.

P1030310 

All pastelly and baby like I think. I guess it’s a change from my usual black and white or green.

But I did do some others in bright jewel colours and I apologise for the photo quality, I was too lazy to set up the light box and the sun coming through the skylight wasn’t very strong. The colours in the these photos are not really true to life at all.

P1030305

P1030309

P1030307

Also I didn’t place them very well to be photographed, so they look a bit wonky.

Hopefully you get the idea.


0 comments:







Post a Comment