Sunday, August 14, 2011

Three Different Pieces


I made myself make stuff today. Now the house looks like a hurricane has blown through the doors because I have bits and pieces everywhere. You see I start something, then while I’m in the middle of doing it I get a brain click which leads me to something else, which requires a whole new set of tools, materials and the never ending search for a clear horizontal space to work on. So the dining room table, coffee table, kitchen bench, another table in the family room and I’m embarrassed to admit, parts of the floor are now strewn with the flotsam and jetsam of my creative pursuits. What about my desk? Well you might ask……..it’s a complete disaster.

So what was born of all the chaos?
No polymer clay in this one. Blue jade beads, a locket, charms and a steampunky do-dad.
P1030325-1 

And then there is this. You may remember one of my recent  posts where I used lace to texture some clay, well I made more and turned them into this. I really like this effect.

P1030329-1

And last but by no means least, I played around with some leather, clay and a found object and came up with this.

P1030333-1 

P1030334-1 

Terrible photos I know, but it was a dreary morning when I was taking these photos and because I had used up all the available surfaces there was no room to set up my light box.



0 comments:







Post a Comment