Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Bead Soup Beads Finally Arrived


I think my beads decided that once they left Texas they may as well do a round world trip, perhaps they stopped off in Hawaii, or Japan and decided to sight see because boy they took a long time to arrive. Janet and I were getting a bit panicky thinking they were lost and would never arrive. But they are worth the wait. Janet very kindly let me lift the photos of her beads from her blog so I certainly can’t take credit for the gorgeous photos.

Janets beads
Janets beads 2

Beautiful Lampwork beads, the second photo  is the focal which I love.

Janets beads 3
Janets beads 4

And a hand make clasp.

Janets beads 6

As these are colours that I normally wouldn’t work with they will be a challenge, but I think I’m up to it and have a couple of ideas and I better get cracking as I only have a week to work out the design and put it all together.

Wish me luck.

Technorati Tags: ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment