Saturday, December 31, 2011

Epic Fail (s)

 

As the New Year approaches I thought I’d look back at my post for 2010 and see whether my resolutions (intentions) manifested in any way, shape or form and I’m embarrassed and ashamed to admit they didn’t.

Intention # 1.  Who was I trying to kid!

 

1.  My intention this year is to try and enjoy cooking more. Despite the fact that my children often post cruel and disparaging comments about my cooking on their face books, I will try to like it more. Once in 2001  I did……… I went all Moroccan and quite enjoyed it but no-one else was terribly enthused, so I quit.

Still hate the whole cooking thing.

Intention # 2.  Like this was ever going to happen.

 

2.  I intend to finish what I’ve started before I go onto the next thing. Even if some fabulous idea pops into my head I will not stop working on a project and start a new one. I’ll allow myself to quickly write the idea in a journal and then carry on. But then I might get an idea for a really wicked new journal and start on that before I’ve even put the original idea in the first journal. See what I mean?

Nothing is finished and still no journal

 

Intention # 3.

3. Try to keep a tidy house. Ha ha ha ha ha hee hee hee….oh dear!

Nothing to say about this really!

Probably the best resolution I could make is this………

img226-1

 

……….destroy all horrible photos of myself so awful people (namely my son) can’t upload them to face book with the caption “Hair Dooooooo”.

Crumbs, I look like I’ve got a lamp growing out of my head and that hair is something to behold. That was back in my fabric painting days and when I used to put rollers in my hair and use a blow dryer. No blow dryer or rollers in this house now…..I’m strictly a wash and wear girl.

 

So I would like to wish you all a happy, healthy and creative New Year with many a good hair day.

 

Technorati Tags:

 


0 comments:







Post a Comment